We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
Your responsibilities include gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements and building navigation components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
- Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
- Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
- Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
A bachelor's degree and a minimum of 1 year UI/UX design experience.
A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), iOS, Android, Design Systems, and Adobe Creative Suite.
A team player but can work independently too.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Multi-tasking and time-management skills.